Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
An award-winning ecologically innovative boutique hotel. Built in 2012 by the current owners, the
hotel is the first to be created out of sustainable materials to drastically reduce energy consumption. Designed to embrace the Eco lifestyle, this hotel has won numerous awards and citations and featured in publications such as the Financial Times.
The hotel sits in an exclusive position, surrounded by nature and overlooking the Rhône valley and majestic mountain ranges.
The current owners will either sell and vacate the hotel or remain and operate the hotel for 5 years with a further 5 year option, and pay an annual rent of 4-5%, depending on the sale price agreed. Thus this is a very attractive property investment opportunity in Switzerland.
• Plot of 2624m2
• 2 buildings, 401m2 internal space.
• 8 deluxe double rooms of 21.5m2, each with a balcony of 10m2 overlooking the valley and mountains.
• All ensuite with Italian Gessi fittings.
• Dining room, kitchen, office, storage.
• Separate 3 bedroom apartment.
• A wood fired oven and solar tubes provide heating and hot sanitary water. A solar powered electricity system takes over when needed.
• Scandinavian wellness spa with a barrel sauna and a hot tub.
• Gardens with majestic views.
• Parking for 10 cars, 2 charging stations.
Adjoining the hotel is a plot of 4000m2 of constructible land for sale under separate arrangement. Potential to triple the size of the hotel.
Real Property Included
3 bedroom apartment
Swiss mountain ski resort
4000 sqm of land adjoining the hotel with planning. Potential to enlarge the size of the hotel by 3x. To be negotiated separately.
No local competition.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business