Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
We’re presenting a very rare opportunity for someone to purchase a business in the waste management industry that is:
• Well established, and
• Showing significant growth.
Businesses of this nature are seldom available and are highly sought after for acquisition and/or investment purposes.
This business has become a significant player in its industry.
The 2020 financial year is expected to be only the start of a great future for this business. Profit and sales shown is based on the expected 2020 financial results:
Projected Revenue for 2020 Approaching $3.25m and growing
Projected EBITDA for 2020 Reaching $2m and growing
Key business strengths include:
• This business is well established and known in its sector
• Operations are underpinned by proven systems and processes executed by an outstanding, highly motivated, experienced and committed team
• Established client base
• Efficient, cost effective operation with tailormade assets to generate sales from
• Conforms to strict council and landfill requirements, the know-how to be inherited by the new owner
• Low cost of sale at 7% for 2019
• Very profitable business - 2019 $1,150,000
• Year on Year Sales Growth: 2019 showing 87% increase and 2020 heading towards 66%
• The vendor is willing to offer a reasonable vendor assistance period and share his knowledge and contacts in the industry
Characteristic to be seriously considered:
• This could potentially be a fully managed investment for a hands-off owner
• The business has a team of people who know the industry, who are hardworking and very experienced
• Customer service arrangements shows vertical growth opportunities
• Potential branches can be established in Auckland and other cities
Significant barriers to entry give this business a very strong market position.
To find out more,complete an online confidentiality agreement.
***Some details of the business for sale are confidential and can only be disclosed upon contacting the broker and a completion of a Confidentiality Agreement. Due to the confidentiality of this business a stock photo image may be used to represent the business. Please contact the broker for further details.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business