Are you a Business Owner?
Set up your Private Seller Account and create your listing todayGet Started Here
An international leather brand manufacturing house based in South Africa. Katy Kruger manufacturers 10 000+ leather bags per year and 20 000+ non leather bags.
The company offers complete setup, training and commissioning of such factories anywhere in Africa.
a successful track record in building a brand, manufacturing house and international distribution.
Perfect for manufacturing corporate products and custom jobs.
can also assist with the design of custom shops, kiosks and shop fitting designs.
The Company sets up an entire operating factory within 7 days of arrival of machinery and supplies all relevant training for prolonged periods of time as required.
The company assists with sourcing of raw material, setting up of brands (websites, logos, videos), admin material, admin procedures and even bookkeeping.
The factory can produce merchandise and products from leather, fake leather (P.U), cotton, canvas, bedding and a range of other materials.
products include bags, pillows, bedding, covers, sun block shade nets, window covers, canvas covers and canvas bags, vehicle covers, boat covers etc etc
This is a full service commissioning of a working factory.
Included in the offer is:
- all required furniture
- all required raw materials
- installation of all equipment and machinery
- layout and commissioning of factory
- industrial laser cutter (CNC)
- all relevant and required Heavy Industrial sewing machines
- all relevant and required Heavy Industrial cutting machines, skiving machines, press machinery and range of other tools.
- cabinets for storage and filing
- lockers for workers
- time sheet management templates for staff management
- planning procedures and execution training
- full and extensive training on site for min of 3 weeks - this period can be negotiated for prolonged on site training and management if required.
Entire factory prepped and shipped via sea from South Africa.
*Final factory price according to required machinery and final package details
*all packages are custom designed for each customer.
can place factory anywhere in africa. requires power and water.
average factory size requires 100m2 to 300m2
expand within days by adding additional machinery and seamstresses.
Sets up and commissions operating factories in africa.
If you own a business and are considering selling, visit our Sell a Business section. Limited Free Trial available.Sell Your Business